Thursday, January 19, 2012

Etsy Shop New Listings

     It's been October since I listed any new items in my Etsy shop. It's not for the lack of sewing, I assure you. The Christmas season was very busy for Erin's Little Secrets. The beginning of October marked the end of my first year on Etsy, and I had just reached my 200th sale. I finished 2011 with 322 sales. It was amazing--lots of hard work, but still amazing!
     Now, after a brief break to take a breath, I'm finally back in the swing of things. I've just added 5 new pajama sets, a pillow & blanket set, and a luxurious zebra fur cape. Some of these pajama sets have heart-shaped pillows, and the fabric even has hearts in it. I did not plan it this way, but they would make great Valentine's Day gifts:

Black Cat Flannel Pajama Set

Sweet Hearts Flannel Nightgown Set

Dreamtime Flannel Pajama Set

Fruitsy Flannel Pajama Set

OOAK Black Cat Flannel Pajama Set

Crazylove Blanket & Pillow Set

Hooded Cape in Zebra Fur

     It is true-the possibilities are only limited to my imagination. That's what I love about what I do. I can't wait to start on the next listing--a beautiful new dress for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment